lördag 9 juli 2011

a Mia Michaels routine saved my life

Songs of the summer (2011 ed)
- Rufus Wainwright - Rules and Regulations
- The Bird and the Bee - I'm a Broken Heart
- The Virgins - Radio Christine
- M.I.A. - Space
- Stereo Black - Denial
- The Sounds - Something to die for
- Lady Gaga - Hair
- The Book of Mormon OST - I Believe
- Diddy Dirty Money - I'm Coming Home
- The Strokes - Call Me Back
- Charlotte Gainsbourg - Beauty Mark
- Lykke Li - After Laughter Comes Tears

Fragrances of the summer (2011 ed)
- Parlez-moi d'Amour by John Galliano
- Cinemá by Yves Sain Laurent
- Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

Sommarläsning (tack adlibris)
- Enfants Terribles av Jean Cocteau
- God Dies By The Nile av Nawal El Saadawi
- The Secret History av Donna Tartt
- Brideshead Revisited av Evelyn Waugh
- Cleopatra, a life av Stacy Shiff

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar